Monday 8 September 2008

Ink, ISK and Inebriation

Thunder rolled. ... It rolled a six.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)

Well... achieved another milestone today, nothing much in the way of action but according to BattleClinic I have over ONE THOUSAND KILLS! They came courtesy of a Merlin and Rifter duo that I was tracking, not much to write about the fights, I was in my Jaguar when I warped in on them, killed the Merlin and pod as the Rifter warped out. I would later catch the Rifter and her pod whilst in my own Rifter.

In other news, Keira and our sneaky friend ran a 5/10 DED Drone complex early this morning, I was in no state to Pirate as I had a bit too much Bourbon at the club earlier and by too much I mean I couldn't feel my fingers. Some very nice ISK was made and should fund us nicely for a while.



New tattoo started last Monday, two and a half hours under the needle and another two sittings to go before it's done.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tat! It's like you're a real pirate now.

Carole Pivarnik said...

*swoon* That is some nice ink.

Anonymous said...

Nice ink - I always wanted to get a real tat, both of mine are jailhouse :P

Anonymous said...

gratz on the 1000th kill!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kane. Lovely tat - in my mind's eye; I never imagined you would have a tat in RLY. Seriously cool.

Congrats on your 1000th kill mate. You are bad man.

07

F

Keystone said...

Congrats on the kill milestone!

I'm going on record now as saying I'll get my first tatoo when I achieve 1000 kills 10 years from now, heh.