Wednesday 10 February 2010

[OOC] Oh it's on

Crowley was in Hell's bad books. Not that Hell has any other kind.
-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

I'm back. Sorted out my technical difficulties in true Minmatar fashion... Ductape and a ball of string.

Hopefully it holds together to give me many more years of joyful explosions.

On my return I have lost another Dramiel, a good fight and worth the loss. They killed my Dramiel, a Jaguar and a Thrasher. We killed two Dramiels, an Ishkur and two Rifters, their Vigil got away.

New Dramiel is up and running but I've run out of spares.

[WTB] Dramiels


Seems Electus Matari have taken to farming the local 2/10, well, we can't be having any of that. As long as it brings good fights I'm well up for it.

Will try and start writing In Character posts soon, with some twists along the way.

Just a quick shout out to my friends in Unfortunate Incidents, who are trying their hand at this Piracy lark. Good luck guys, I'm sure y'all will do well and I look forward to flying with you soon™
This lot got me into EVE and it's thanks to them I've had many good years terrorizing space. Due to some e-Drama and a need to try new things they have formed corp and moved to lowsec, trying to see what I've been on about all these years :)

Well... Stay Classy

3 comments:

Seldon said...

And burnout, don't forget just plain old burnout as one of our reasons :)

etonblue said...

Thanks for the shout out. Please don't kill me!

TerribleLie

Anonymous said...

Its good to see you back in action. I love reading your exploits.