Thursday 6 October 2011

Indestructible... NOT!

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."
-- Susan, the ultimate sensible governess
(Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)


I lost two goddamn Rifters today... TWO. These were against a corp who are fast becoming my Nemesis, Black Rebel Rifter Club. The first Rifter was lost to a rather well flown Arty Rifter, the second to a Jaguar and same Arty Rifter.

You win some, you lose some :) But it seems I will need to adjust my tactics. I think I'm going to enjoy RIFTA, like I said before, a good bunch of pilots and finally folk who are going to give as good as they get.

Other than the two devastating losses, it has been a good day for the solo Pirate, a solo kill of a Typhoon Fleet Issue at the Emolgranlan gate, an EVE Uni pilot on his own, running a plex in Eifer (I was surprised as anyone that it wasn't a trap)
A nice Vengeance kill plus 60million ISK Pod ransom and a rather fast Dramiel kill. A Merlin and Rifter rounded off the days activities.

Solo Piracy isn't dead, it never will be as long as folk keep trying, stay strong, never retreat, never surrender.

4 comments:

Miura Bull said...

Glad to be of service! Nice kills all round .... It was a surprise to see you on our killboard twice in a few hours :p


MB.

Heribeck said...

Faction-BS on faction-BS violence ohmy!

Sounds like a fun day, every time I read posts liek these it keeps makign me want to abandon my corp and go back to pirating.

Dalantech said...

It's good to see peeps still having fun in frigates! Fly dangerous Kane.

Regards,

Dorn Val

Flashfresh said...

With Kane and others flying around, solo piracy is not dead. Not by a long shot.