Tuesday 16 December 2008

Tagged

Seems the EVE Blogging community are playing a game of tag and it seems I'm it.

Thanks flash :p


1. I'm German born, grew up in South Africa, currently work and live in sunny England and have travelled all over the world.
2. I once walked into CCP's offices in Reykjavik to ask if I could change a skill. They said no :(
3. I'm a Chef, so spend more time at work than most people.
4. Have on more than one occasion considered joining the French Foreign Legion.
5. I have a savage Cherry Coke addiction.
6. I ice skate but wish I had the time to play hockey.
7. I can speak 4 languages and can swear in a further 14

The Rules:
  1. Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Alia Xii @ The Caldari Piratess
Furious @ Drawing Aggro
Felysta Sandorn @ Vagabond's Requiem
Cussbeard @ A Fistful of ISK
PsycheDiver @ Diving into PsycheDiver's Psyche
Sarah Conna @ Sarah Conna Chronicles
Jorge Belda

The seven I've chosen have not been tagged yet so I'm hoping they keep up :p

2 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Ah yes, #1 explains that sexy accent (yeah, American women are suckers for a sexy accent). I LOL'd at #2. I demand a demonstration of #7 on Vent sometime! I won't have a clue what you're saying but I'm sure it will sound awesome.

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

Lol at número ducé.