Wednesday 7 August 2013

I'm still a Pirate

 "There must be a hundred silver dollars in here," moaned Boggis, waving a purse. "I mean, that's not my league. That's not my class. I can't handle that sort of money. You've got to be in the Guild of Lawyers or something to steal that much."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)


Miura Bull brought up an interesting point of discussion, whilst I have always been a PvPer, I have always considered myself first and foremost a Pirate, I am both, I will PvP you to death... And then steal all your stuff.

I do not need to live exclusively off loot cause I got rich long ago from Piracy, but I can still pull in 2 billion plus a month from all loot and salvage from the unfortunate victims of  my Piratical nature...

Not too shabby for an old man ;)

There's a quote in the About Me section that still stands to this day

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”

3 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Don't get around these parts much anymore but when I do, your blog always makes me feel extremely nostalgic for the EVE I used to love.

-- Mynxee

Kane Rizzel said...

Miss you Mynxee, a lot of the old crew are gone, rather lonely in the black.

Carole Pivarnik said...

Thanks <3 fwiw, if I had a suitable gaming rig these days, I'd probably resub. But that's not on the horizon for the time being.