Saturday 29 December 2012

Ghost Town

 It is the fate of all banisters worth sliding down that there is something nasty waiting at the far end.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Maskerade)


A few weeks ago I prodded some CCP devs on Twitter (Follow me @Kane_Rizzel) to get this thread some attention, lo and behold it worked and a dev responded and said that due to the holiday season the devs in charge of such changes wouldn't be around until the new year. In the interim however, Gusandall has become a ghost town for frigate PvP, and this saddens me.

This is still something I feel really strongly about. One of the upsides of this change though is that Gistii modules have sky-rocketed in price and even though I'm sitting on several billion ISK worth of of them, looted from those that CCP said farmed the plexes for ISK, I will not saturate the market with them, I will hold onto them until server end, or use them myself to make my frigates loot piñatas for those intrepid souls brave enough to venture into lowsec with their frigates for little to no reward.
 


I lost my Venture a few nights ago, but have it replaced already, using a carebear ship designed for carebears, by carebears to kill carebears is one of my favourite things

No comments: